The Ultimate Father’s Day Gift Guide
Whether it’s a father, grandfather, neighbor or friend…Father’s Day is the time to honor those special guys in our life! Given the coronavirus, it may take just a bit more planning to make the day as special as you imagined—but, we’re here to help! Here’s a few of our favorite amazing gifts for dad!
For the “Grill Master”—
- Wireless remote meat thermometer—This is the ultimate in grilling. This wireless/digital meat thermometer with a monitor, allows him to view the progress from afar, so he doesn’t have to keep going back and forth to the grill!
- Taste Trunk BBQ Subscription Box—You’ve heard of subscription boxes before, but, how about a BBQ box? This is taking grilling to the next level! Treat dad to this box filled with delicious and gourmet rubs, sauces, oils and spices made special selected vendors. Each month he gets to try something new!
- The Barbecue Bible—With more than 900,000 copies sold, this will transform him into a grill master in no time! Topics include: food preparation, grilling techniques, ingredients, finished dishes, and grilling FAQ’s!
For the “Sports Enthusiast”—
- Golf Galaxy Weekly Deals—Golf galaxy is running some great weekly deals on a variety of different items, leading up to Father’s Day so be sure to snag some new gear on sale!
- The Smart Watch—There’s a ton of different options when it comes to smart watches, but this Garmin Forerunner 45 GPS Running Smartwatch is a cost effective alternative to other larger and more expensive brand names. It monitors daily activities, heart rate, and is compatible with most smart phones for text notifications and music control.
- Sport Team Themed Face Masks—Wanting dad to stay safe while out and about during this pandemic? Now he can also represent his favorite teams! Fanatics.com has created face masks with customized team logos and colors! Not feeling the mask? This website has official gear for every team imaginable!
For the “Beer Connoisseur”—Not able to make it to the brewery with dad this year? Send him some of his favorite brews right to his door!
- Mini-Bar—This delivery service not only has beer options but wine and liquor as well!
- Craft Beer Club—Want to take his gift to the next level this year? Get him a subscription to the Craft Beer Club. This company searches out exceptional craft beers from around the country and then delivers 12 bottles of monthly beer club selections right to your door. This is truly the gift that keeps on giving!
For the “Guy Who Has Everything”—Give him the gift of a daily essential! Check out the Dollar Shave Club Subscription, for just five bucks you can send him the ultimate shave starter kit complete with: Shave Butter, prep scrub, post shave dew, 4 pack of razor cartridges, and an executive handle! What a deal!
We hope this gift guide has inspired you as you select the perfect gift for dad this year! Don’t forget how much a card and call could mean to him, it’s all about time together and making memories!