Your Moving and Relocation Experts at Amazing Spaces
Moving season can be crazy and we are here to help. Rent your space and all your moving supplies on our site and then come into our location to pick everything up. We have the right supplies to ensure your valuables are protected.
Amazing Spaces is here to assist with your move or relocation to Houston and surrounding areas. Let’s face it – whether you’re relocating to Houston entirely, or just moving to another neighborhood, it’s not always easy. We’re here to help you with a few easy steps to make the process less stressful.
We’ve been in Houston for 20 years, and we know the area very well, especially the communities in which we’re located: Champions / Vintage Park area in Spring, The Woodlands, and the Houston Medical Center / West University area.
How Amazing Spaces can help
Below, you’ll find a list of resources that we’ve found come in handy when moving to one of these areas. Also, we’ve gathered together a team of relocation and professional moving service partners to help you in the process. Finally, our expert storage and moving staff is always available to help guide you through this transition and to support you in any way they can. Contact one of our experts for further questions.
Selecting your location
When deciding where to move within a city, you have to take into consideration several variables: job location, school districts, metro transits, or the city center. Figuring out your preferences and doing some basic research will help you narrow down potential neighborhoods for your new home. Most cities have websites where you can learn about local schools and evaluate and compare school reports.
- Once you have made your decision on the neighborhood you wish to move to, just call an Amazing Spaces team member to help complete your move!
- We can connect you with realtors and relocation companies that specializes in your area of town. We only refer experienced realtors and relocation companies in our community who offer a superior level of service.
Making the move
- Every Amazing Spaces team member is trained to determine your unique storage needs and can give you tips on how to effectively work with a professional moving company. We only refer companies that have a history of excellent customer service and quality work. If you will be making the move on your own, let us assist you with a Penske truck rental. Whether it’s for a local move or a one-way move, we can get you a moving truck in no time.
- Before you start to pack up your belongings, remember that we have all the moving boxes and moving supplies you’ll need. We offer expertly designed moving box packages that include all of the moving supplies needed to get your belongings securely packed. If you are hiring a moving company, rest assured that our supplies are extremely durable and are top-of-the-line quality. Additionally, our products are offered to you at conveniently low prices. Our Amazing Spaces Box Shop also offers a variety of specialty boxes such as flat screen TV, picture, lamp, computer and wardrobe boxes that allows you or your movers to effectively and safely pack your belongings.
- Preparing for moving day is one of the top five stressful events in a person’s life! Let us help you reduce stress on the day of your move. While moving your belongings into storage, take a moment to relax in our waiting lounge area and check your e-mails on our free Wi-Fi. All of our clients are offered bottled water free of charge while on property; just stop in the office and ask anytime. Need to fax a document or have one sent to you? No problem, we can take care of that too! Our team knows that moving can be difficult, so we want to make it as stress-free as possible.
- Once your move is complete, stop in to one of our locations, and let us tell you more about the community. All of our leasing agents and managers know the community well and would be happy to help you find local businesses whose services you may need. We are members of several community organizations as chamber of commerces and various networking and professional groups. We pride ourselves on serving our community. Learn more about our commitment to our communities on our blog.