- Amazing Blog
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Amazing Things to Do in Houston, Spring, and The Woodlands for 4th of July 2021!
Amazing Things to Do in Houston, Spring, and The Woodlands for 4th of July 2021!
Freedom, fireworks, and FOOD; could there be any better way to celebrate 4th of July? Now’s the time to start making your plans for this year’s 4th. If you’re anything like us, you’re ready to get out there and check out all the amazing things our community has to offer us. And while the Freedom Over Texas celebration has one again been made virtual, there are still a TON of fun celebrations all over Houston, Spring, and The Woodlands. We’ve outlined our favorite places for you to celebrate the 4th of July this year in Houston, Spring, and The Woodlands in the following section. We can’t wait to here what you think!
The Woodlands 24th Annual Red, Hot & Blue Festival and Fireworks Extravaganza 2021
- Town Green Park Festival Location (2099 Lake Robbins Drive)
- Waterway Square Festival Location (31 Waterway Square Place)
- Northshore Park Festival Location (2505 Lake Woodlands Drive)
- Rob Fleming Park Festival Location (6055 Creekside Forest Drive)
- Hughes Landing Festival Location (1900 Hughes Landing Boulevard)
The 4th of July Parade awards may be watched at the Waterway Square Festival location at 7PM. Fireworks will take place at approximately at 9:30PM. The best spot to watch the show is Lake Woodlands adjacent to Northshore Park, but Town Green Park will also have a special effect show going on simultaneously. The 2021 Fireworks Extravaganza will also feature a fireworks display in the Waterway Square District near Timberloch Place and Waterway Avenue and Rob Fleming Park in the Village of Creekside Park. Event-goers and spectators are encouraged to experience both the sights and sounds of the Fireworks Extravaganza by tuning in to KSTAR Country 99.7 FM